Нирвана [18+]

Объявление

• Жанр игры: FRPG. Оригинальный сюжет

Рейтинг: NC-21. На форуме запрещена регистрация пользователей младше 18 лет. Допускается детальное описание насилия, убийств, секса и ненормативная лексика. Ванильные отыгрыши так же доступны.

Система: Локально-эпизодическая. Мастеринг отсутствует.

Основы: Вас, а так же сюжет вашего эпизода, ограничить может только Ваша фантазия и здравый смысл, или пожелания партнера. Все остальное остается на усмотрение и совесть игрока.

Внимание!!! Администрация оставляет за собой право отказать Вам в регистрации без объяснения причин.
    Мы категорически против ханжества и двойных стандартов, поэтому, если вас задели негативным комментарием или отыгрышем - разбирайтесь с обидчиком сами. Попу мы никому не подтираем, даже самым любимым и дорогим друзьям.

Профиль "Читатель 18+"
    Правила пользования профилем ТУТ
    Логин: Читатель 18+
    Пароль: read
  • О жизни на форуме:
    Правила форума
    О жизни в игре:
    Сюжет
    О "Нирване" и "Антиматерии"
    О "Трипах"
    Информация о городах
    Политическое устройство городов
    Правила форума
    Перед написанием анкеты:
    3анятые и вакантные должности
    Должности
    Акции от АМС и игроков
    Если вы всё ещё не вкурили:
    Вопросы к АМС
  • Города оживают, наполняясь душами. Грешники прибывают. Материя выкачивается. Нирвана и Антиматерия синтезируются. Скоро начнутся первые Трипы. Мафия затаилась, но Клирики не дремлют. Совет почти укомплектован и готов к работе.
    В Мидиане активизировались боевики. Некая Ласка пытается подмять под себя одну из группировок бойцов.
    Сумасшедшие учёные Мидианы ведут странные разработки, экспериментируя с Нирваной и Антиматерией.
    В Шеоле появилось две мафиозные группировки: Организованное преступное формирование северного Шеола и Организованное преступное формирование южного Шеола

3агляните в наш Адский ресторанчик "Okolosatira" В меню: Сарказм, Ирония, Пафос, Язвительность, Стёб, Чёрный юмор и живая музыка...

Рады приветствовать новых игроков:
    Виктор Ланге
    Ричи Велур
    Шелест
    Джек
    Гроза

• Козырный Туз (создатель)
    ЛС

Душа №0 (Администратор)
    ЛС

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Нирвана [18+] » Гостевая » Fluox

Fluox

Сообщений 1 страница 15 из 15

I'm no longer sure where you are getting your information, however great topic. I must spend some time studying more or figuring out more. Thank you for excellent info I used to be on the lookout for this information for my mission.

I used to be recommended this blog by way of my cousin. I am not sure whether or not this publish is written by means of him as no one else understand such particular approximately my trouble. You're amazing! Thank you!

I love what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and exposure! Keep up the fantastic works guys I've included you guys to my personal blogroll.

I was recommended this website by way of my cousin. I'm now not certain whether or not this publish is written by way of him as no one else realize such designated about my problem. You're wonderful! Thank you!

Thank you a lot for sharing this with all people you really recognize what you are speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Please additionally seek advice from my website =). We will have a link trade arrangement between us

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say wonderful blog!

Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is great, let alone the content!

Since the admin of this web page is working, no hesitation very quickly it will be well-known, due to its quality contents.

Greetings I am so excited I found your blog, I really found you by error, while I was searching on Bing for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a remarkable post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.

Hi there,  You have done a great job. I'll certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from this web site.

Hi, I do think this is an excellent web site. I stumbledupon it ;) I'm going to revisit once again since I book-marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to help others.

Outstanding post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Bless you!

Simply want to say your article is as surprising. The clarity on your put up is just cool and that i can suppose you are a professional in this subject. Well along with your permission let me to snatch your RSS feed to keep up to date with approaching post. Thanks a million and please continue the rewarding work.

Thanks for finally talking about > %blog_title% < Loved it!

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I've really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

Вы здесь » Нирвана [18+] » Гостевая » Fluox