Нирвана [18+]

Объявление

• Жанр игры: FRPG. Оригинальный сюжет

Рейтинг: NC-21. На форуме запрещена регистрация пользователей младше 18 лет. Допускается детальное описание насилия, убийств, секса и ненормативная лексика. Ванильные отыгрыши так же доступны.

Система: Локально-эпизодическая. Мастеринг отсутствует.

Основы: Вас, а так же сюжет вашего эпизода, ограничить может только Ваша фантазия и здравый смысл, или пожелания партнера. Все остальное остается на усмотрение и совесть игрока.

Внимание!!! Администрация оставляет за собой право отказать Вам в регистрации без объяснения причин.
    Мы категорически против ханжества и двойных стандартов, поэтому, если вас задели негативным комментарием или отыгрышем - разбирайтесь с обидчиком сами. Попу мы никому не подтираем, даже самым любимым и дорогим друзьям.

Профиль "Читатель 18+"
    Правила пользования профилем ТУТ
    Логин: Читатель 18+
    Пароль: read
  • О жизни на форуме:
    Правила форума
    О жизни в игре:
    Сюжет
    О "Нирване" и "Антиматерии"
    О "Трипах"
    Информация о городах
    Политическое устройство городов
    Правила форума
    Перед написанием анкеты:
    3анятые и вакантные должности
    Должности
    Акции от АМС и игроков
    Если вы всё ещё не вкурили:
    Вопросы к АМС
  • Города оживают, наполняясь душами. Грешники прибывают. Материя выкачивается. Нирвана и Антиматерия синтезируются. Скоро начнутся первые Трипы. Мафия затаилась, но Клирики не дремлют. Совет почти укомплектован и готов к работе.
    В Мидиане активизировались боевики. Некая Ласка пытается подмять под себя одну из группировок бойцов.
    Сумасшедшие учёные Мидианы ведут странные разработки, экспериментируя с Нирваной и Антиматерией.
    В Шеоле появилось две мафиозные группировки: Организованное преступное формирование северного Шеола и Организованное преступное формирование южного Шеола

3агляните в наш Адский ресторанчик "Okolosatira" В меню: Сарказм, Ирония, Пафос, Язвительность, Стёб, Чёрный юмор и живая музыка...

Рады приветствовать новых игроков:
    Виктор Ланге
    Ричи Велур
    Шелест
    Джек
    Гроза

• Козырный Туз (создатель)
    ЛС

Душа №0 (Администратор)
    ЛС

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Нирвана [18+] » Гостевая » Dawnex

Dawnex

Сообщений 1 страница 27 из 27

Hello i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere, when i read this paragraph i thought i could also make comment due to this good  post.

If you desire to improve your experience simply keep visiting this web site and be updated with the hottest gossip posted here.

Amazing issues here. I am very satisfied to peer your post. Thank you a lot and I am having a look forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a mail?

Hmm it looks like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips for first-time blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate it.

Piece of writing writing is also a excitement, if you be familiar with afterward you can write if not it is complex to write.

I constantly spent my half an hour to read this web site's content all the time along with a cup of coffee.

If some one wishes to be updated with most recent technologies then he must be visit this website and be up to date everyday.

I believe that is one of the such a lot significant info for me. And i am glad studying your article. However should observation on some normal things, The web site taste is wonderful, the articles is actually excellent : D. Good activity, cheers

Hello. And Bye.

Mr Steffen Zander at NCR pleaded guilty to five charges again, including the production and possession of images depicting the sexual abuse of children and travelling to foreign countries to engage in illegal sexual activities.
Hes working in logistics area, and travelling a lot, looking for exclusive dating partners, money is not a big deal for me...company card pays all. so you are welcome to contact me.
Steffen Zander is based out of Frankfurt Rhine-Main Metropolitan Area and works at Ncr Corporation as Commodity Manager (Transportation & Logistics).

Mr Steffen Zander at NCR pleaded guilty to five charges again, including the production and possession of images depicting the sexual abuse of children and travelling to foreign countries to engage in illegal sexual activities.
Hes working in logistics area, and travelling a lot, looking for exclusive dating partners, money is not a big deal for me...company card pays all. so you are welcome to contact me.
Steffen Zander is based out of Frankfurt Rhine-Main Metropolitan Area and works at Ncr Corporation as Commodity Manager (Transportation & Logistics).

Mr Steffen Zander at NCR Frankfurt pleaded guilty to five charges again, including the production and possession of images depicting the sexual abuse of children and travelling to foreign countries to engage in illegal sexual activities.
Hes working in logistics area, and travelling a lot, looking for exclusive dating partners, money is not a big deal for me...company card pays all. so you are welcome to contact me. my email: steffen.zander@ncr.com

Mr Steffen Zander at NCR Frankfurt pleaded guilty to five charges again, including the production and possession of images depicting the sexual abuse of children and travelling to foreign countries to engage in illegal sexual activities.
Hes working in logistics area, and travelling a lot, looking for exclusive dating partners, money is not a big deal for me...company card pays all. so you are welcome to contact me. my email: steffen.zander@ncr.com

Вы здесь » Нирвана [18+] » Гостевая » Dawnex