Нирвана [18+]

Объявление

• Жанр игры: FRPG. Оригинальный сюжет

Рейтинг: NC-21. На форуме запрещена регистрация пользователей младше 18 лет. Допускается детальное описание насилия, убийств, секса и ненормативная лексика. Ванильные отыгрыши так же доступны.

Система: Локально-эпизодическая. Мастеринг отсутствует.

Основы: Вас, а так же сюжет вашего эпизода, ограничить может только Ваша фантазия и здравый смысл, или пожелания партнера. Все остальное остается на усмотрение и совесть игрока.

Внимание!!! Администрация оставляет за собой право отказать Вам в регистрации без объяснения причин.
    Мы категорически против ханжества и двойных стандартов, поэтому, если вас задели негативным комментарием или отыгрышем - разбирайтесь с обидчиком сами. Попу мы никому не подтираем, даже самым любимым и дорогим друзьям.

Профиль "Читатель 18+"
    Правила пользования профилем ТУТ
    Логин: Читатель 18+
    Пароль: read
  • О жизни на форуме:
    Правила форума
    О жизни в игре:
    Сюжет
    О "Нирване" и "Антиматерии"
    О "Трипах"
    Информация о городах
    Политическое устройство городов
    Правила форума
    Перед написанием анкеты:
    3анятые и вакантные должности
    Должности
    Акции от АМС и игроков
    Если вы всё ещё не вкурили:
    Вопросы к АМС
  • Города оживают, наполняясь душами. Грешники прибывают. Материя выкачивается. Нирвана и Антиматерия синтезируются. Скоро начнутся первые Трипы. Мафия затаилась, но Клирики не дремлют. Совет почти укомплектован и готов к работе.
    В Мидиане активизировались боевики. Некая Ласка пытается подмять под себя одну из группировок бойцов.
    Сумасшедшие учёные Мидианы ведут странные разработки, экспериментируя с Нирваной и Антиматерией.
    В Шеоле появилось две мафиозные группировки: Организованное преступное формирование северного Шеола и Организованное преступное формирование южного Шеола

3агляните в наш Адский ресторанчик "Okolosatira" В меню: Сарказм, Ирония, Пафос, Язвительность, Стёб, Чёрный юмор и живая музыка...

Рады приветствовать новых игроков:
    Виктор Ланге
    Ричи Велур
    Шелест
    Джек
    Гроза

• Козырный Туз (создатель)
    ЛС

Душа №0 (Администратор)
    ЛС

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Нирвана [18+] » Гостевая » Larryinofe

Larryinofe

Сообщений 1 страница 15 из 15

Ahaa, its good conversation about this article here at this weblog, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this place.

Have you ever considered creating an e-book or guest authoring on other websites? I have a blog centered on the same topics you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my audience would value your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e mail.

I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This paragraph posted at this website is truly good.

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your post seem to be running off the screen in Ie. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the issue fixed soon. Kudos

Whats up very cool blog!! Guy .. Excellent .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your website and take the feeds additionally? I'm glad to seek out numerous useful info right here in the submit, we want develop extra strategies in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Everyone loves what you guys tend to be up too. This sort of clever work and coverage! Keep up the good works guys I've included you guys to   blogroll.

Keep on working, great job!

Hello, i believe that i saw you visited my weblog thus i got here to go back the choose?.I'm trying to in finding issues to enhance my website!I suppose its adequate to use some of your ideas!!

This website definitely has all the info I needed about this subject and didn't know who to ask.

Hello Dear, are you really visiting this web page regularly, if so then you will definitely obtain nice experience.

I am really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to see a nice blog like this one these days.

This piece of writing is in fact a good one it helps new net visitors, who are wishing in favor of blogging.

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is fantastic blog. An excellent read. I will definitely be back.

Hmm it appears like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any points for inexperienced blog writers? I'd definitely appreciate it.

Вы здесь » Нирвана [18+] » Гостевая » Larryinofe