Нирвана [18+]

Объявление

• Жанр игры: FRPG. Оригинальный сюжет

Рейтинг: NC-21. На форуме запрещена регистрация пользователей младше 18 лет. Допускается детальное описание насилия, убийств, секса и ненормативная лексика. Ванильные отыгрыши так же доступны.

Система: Локально-эпизодическая. Мастеринг отсутствует.

Основы: Вас, а так же сюжет вашего эпизода, ограничить может только Ваша фантазия и здравый смысл, или пожелания партнера. Все остальное остается на усмотрение и совесть игрока.

Внимание!!! Администрация оставляет за собой право отказать Вам в регистрации без объяснения причин.
    Мы категорически против ханжества и двойных стандартов, поэтому, если вас задели негативным комментарием или отыгрышем - разбирайтесь с обидчиком сами. Попу мы никому не подтираем, даже самым любимым и дорогим друзьям.

Профиль "Читатель 18+"
    Правила пользования профилем ТУТ
    Логин: Читатель 18+
    Пароль: read
  • О жизни на форуме:
    Правила форума
    О жизни в игре:
    Сюжет
    О "Нирване" и "Антиматерии"
    О "Трипах"
    Информация о городах
    Политическое устройство городов
    Правила форума
    Перед написанием анкеты:
    3анятые и вакантные должности
    Должности
    Акции от АМС и игроков
    Если вы всё ещё не вкурили:
    Вопросы к АМС
  • Города оживают, наполняясь душами. Грешники прибывают. Материя выкачивается. Нирвана и Антиматерия синтезируются. Скоро начнутся первые Трипы. Мафия затаилась, но Клирики не дремлют. Совет почти укомплектован и готов к работе.
    В Мидиане активизировались боевики. Некая Ласка пытается подмять под себя одну из группировок бойцов.
    Сумасшедшие учёные Мидианы ведут странные разработки, экспериментируя с Нирваной и Антиматерией.
    В Шеоле появилось две мафиозные группировки: Организованное преступное формирование северного Шеола и Организованное преступное формирование южного Шеола

3агляните в наш Адский ресторанчик "Okolosatira" В меню: Сарказм, Ирония, Пафос, Язвительность, Стёб, Чёрный юмор и живая музыка...

Рады приветствовать новых игроков:
    Виктор Ланге
    Ричи Велур
    Шелест
    Джек
    Гроза

• Козырный Туз (создатель)
    ЛС

Душа №0 (Администратор)
    ЛС

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Нирвана [18+] » Гостевая » Triptiasporb

Triptiasporb

Сообщений 1 страница 15 из 15

Great post. I'm experiencing some of these issues as well..

I was able to find good info from your blog posts.

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

I've been browsing on-line more than three hours nowadays, yet I by no means discovered any fascinating article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made just right content as you did, the net will be much more helpful than ever before.

Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any recommendations for beginner blog writers? I'd definitely appreciate it.

Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea

Wow, that's what I was exploring for, what a data! existing here at this web site, thanks admin of this site.

This info is invaluable. Where can I find out more?

Excellent way of describing, and fastidious article to take data about my presentation subject, which i am going to present in academy.

My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Excellent post. I used to be checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely helpful info specifically the final section :) I maintain such information a lot. I used to be looking for this certain information for a very lengthy time. Thanks and best of luck.

You actually make it appear really easy with your presentation but I to find this matter to be actually something which I feel I would never understand. It sort of feels too complex and very wide for me. I am having a look forward for your subsequent submit, I will attempt to get the hold of it!

It is truly a great and useful piece of information. I am satisfied that you just shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

I got this website from my friend who shared with me concerning this website and now this time I am visiting this web page and reading very informative posts at this place.

What's up, just wanted to tell you, I loved this article. It was inspiring. Keep on posting!

Вы здесь » Нирвана [18+] » Гостевая » Triptiasporb